Deep Learning Image Processing Algorithm Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for a Deep Learning Algorithm Engineer to join our Image Processing team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
The team is responsible for developing and productizing cutting edge solutions for highly challenging image processing tasks. The solutions are implemented by our Hardware and Software teams and will be part of the next Samsung Galaxy phones. That’s your opportunity to reach tens of millions of users around the world… If you are passionate about good looking images – come and join us!
- Have full ownership on the algorithm, from definition through productization and deployment.
- Apply self-supervision as well as unsupervised learning approaches – because acquiring vast amount of labels for image processing is infeasible.
- Mobile cameras exceeds 100Mpixels – you would need to carefully design your network’s architecture to process such resolutions in a timely manner.
- Find the right mixture between classic image processing and learning based approaches.
- Work closely with our product teams that will implement your ideas.
- MSc/PhD in CS/EE or related
- Experience in computer vision / image processing or signal processing – must!
- Hands-on experience with modern DL frameworks: TF / PyTorch
- Experience beyond supervised learning (GANs, self-supervision) – an advantage
- High proficiency in C++ – an advantage
- Fast learning skills
- Team player
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103