Digital Design Engineer- CIS
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Digital Design Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
What will you do?
Work with cross-functional teams to develop hardware architecture for next generation systems.
Design, implement, debug and characterize embedded systems.
Lead new design concepts through exploration, prototyping, development, and into mass production.
Collaborate with other team members, including software, Algorithms and Verification.
· BSc in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering, MSc. an advantage
· At least 3 years of experience as a Digital Designer
· Vast knowledge in design and verification tools and methodologies
· Experience with Verilog/ VHDL RTL coding
· Experience with System level design and architecture
· Capable of taking responsibility for various VLSI tasks and bringing them to successful implementation
· Understanding of the backend / circuit requirements- Advantage
Apply for this position
2 Shoham st. 5251003, Ramat Gan, Israel