Digital Verification Engineer Memory
About The Position
Samsung R&D center is looking for Digital verification Engineer to join us.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
The R&D center is part of Samsung’s world-leading Flash memory division, which is responsible for developing and manufacturing SSD, eMMC/UFS, and emerging memory products.
The center conducts research and development of signal processing algorithms and system architecture for Samsung’s next generation platforms. The team includes experienced researchers in the fields of machine learning, signal processing, compression and deduplication, error correction coding and de-noising, encryption and data security, memory system architecture and management algorithms. We offer the candidates a unique opportunity for personal development.
What will you do?
- Design and develop verification environment for state-of-the-art
- flash solution IPs, working closely with Design and Algorithm engineers.
- We offer unique opportunity to define IPs verification from
- early stages of architecture definition and all the way to Tapeout.
- BSc. in Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science MSc. an advantage
- 3+ years of hands on experience in VLSI verification
- Advanced knowledge of ASIC verification flows with System Verilog and UVM.
- Experience in developing test benches from scratch
- Familiarity with scripting languages
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103