Computer Vision and Deep Learning Algorithm Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Computer Vision and Deep Learning Algorithm Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
You will join a team of talented and experienced researchers that work together to develop cutting-edge, Deep Learning-based computer vision algorithms for Samsung’s next-generation flagship products. We introduce AI to Samsung’s mobile phone’s cameras, improving the photos and user experience for millions of users around the world. Our challenge is to achieve high accuracy scene understanding at real-time, on mobile devices.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for developing state-of-the-art deep learning and computer vision algorithms. This includes:
· Keep on top of the latest advances in the fields of computer vision and deep learning
· Develop algorithms that optimize both accuracy and run-time
· Encounter and solve real-life problems of product-grade algorithms
· Collaborate with software and hardware teams, bringing your algorithms into products
· MSc/ Ph.D. in CS/EE or related
· At least 2 years of experience as computer vision algorithm engineer
· Proficient in python
· Experience with TensorFlow or PyTorch
· Familiarity with DL deployment to edge HW and its constraints
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103