Cyber-Research Software Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Linux Cyber engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
The Samsung Advanced Flash Solution Lab (AFSL) is part of Samsung’s memory business, the
world’s largest manufacturer of memory and storage devices. In this highly competitive field, innovation is critical for the success of next generation products. Our mission in AFSL is to augment Samsung’s memory and storage products with the newest innovative technologies, improving their capacity and performance many-fold and create next generation products. We are a team of scientists and engineers that builds on the latest advancements in our fields to invent new methods of machine learning, error correcting codes, signal processing and more.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
* Be an integral part of AFSL’s Algorithm development group that develops novel IPs for memory controllers.
* Implement\Manipulate drivers and modules in kernel and user space.
* Support algorithm teams with Linux environment related activities.
* Support DevOps activities.
* Be able to work both independently and collaboratively with other engineers to accomplish complex tasks that deliver demonstrable value to Samsung costumers.
* Contribute to the team’s methodologies, best practices and toolset, share your work and
give/receive feedback from team colleagues.
- BSc/MSc in EE/CS
- 3-5 years of experience in Linux OS (Kernel & User space).
- Linux Drivers experience and knowledge.
- Bash scripting.
- Cyber security experience.
- Experience with Windows Operating system and File System.
- Experience with work with virtual machines.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player, positive, driven, and fast learner.
- Willingness to explore new fields.
- NVMe Experience
- Python experience
- STEM degree
- Knowledge in performing system measurements, such as PCIe sniffing and protocol analysis
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103