Digital Design Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Digital Design Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
What will you do?
Work with cross-functional teams to develop hardware architecture for next generation systems.
Design, implement, debug and characterize embedded systems.
Lead new design concepts through exploration, prototyping, development, and into mass production.
Collaborate with other team members, including software, Algorithms and Verification
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering from known university
- At least 5 years of experience as a Digital Designer
- Vast knowledge in design and verification tools and methodologies
- Experience with Verilog/ VHDL RTL coding
- Experience with System-level design and architecture
- Experience with Image processing
- Understanding of the backend/circuit requirements
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103