SOC-Chip Architect Team Leader
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Chip Architect Team Leader to join us!
In charge of defining next generation image signal processing solutions as well as computer vision engines for Samsung’s ExynosAuto devices, SOC-Automotive architecture team, is taking an important role in designing Samsung’s automotive application processor.
What will you do?
As a Chip Architect Team Leader, your responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
• Lead SoC-Automotive Architecture Team and report to SoC-Automotive leader
• Own imaging subsystem macro architecture
• Maintain the integrative solution of the imaging subsystem within the full SoC.
• Own block/feature definition from algorithm/requirement to architecture definition
• Work with multiple groups like: VLSI design, Algorithm, SW/FW and customer facing teams
• Promote the architecture to other stake holders internally like designers, programmers and algorithm engineers and promote externally to SoC department and customers.
• Write performance simulators in C/C++/Python
• Maintain and modify algorithm oriented simulators
• Do PPA estimation in early stages of the design
• Write architecture documentation
• Work with other (usually geographically remote) Samsung sites
• BSC or Higher in Electrical Engineering or Computer science
• At least 5 years of experience in the following disciplines:
• VLSI design and/or Verification
• Chip/SOC architecture definition
• Computer Vision / ISP / DSP / AI- big advantage
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication capabilities, written and verbally
• Programming experience in C/C++ and/or Python
• Able to work independently
• Able to solve complex problems and port requirements/algorithm to efficient HW implementation
Apply for this position
2 Shoham st. 5251003, Ramat Gan, Israel