SW Engineer Sensor Algorithm
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Software Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
Sensor Algorithm groups is responsible for creating algorithmic products for many kinds of sensors in different markets including Mobile, Automotive and AR/VR.
The team is charged with planning and implementing image processing architecture and design, research, design and develop optics and analog related image processing algorithms, and exploring and finding algorithms and system level solutions to new sensor types and markets.
What will you do?
- Develop cross platform C++ image processing blocks to be integrated in Samsung sensors.
- Architecture design for our algorithm SW solution.
- Design and develop infrastructure code modules and building blocks for the sensor algorithm teams.
- Accompany your creations as they are implemented, brought-up and fine-tuned in the final product.
- BSc in EE/CS
- At least 2 year experience in software development or algorithm development with high SW orientation
- Experience with C/C++ coding.
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn and adapt to new environments quickly
- “Can do” attitude and hunger to push one’s boundaries
- OOP proficiency
- MSc in EE/CS
- Strong coding skill in python
- Knowledge in SW optimizations
- Experience with automations
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103