VLSI Architect Student
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for VLSI Architect Student to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
The R&D center is part of Samsung’s world-leading Flash memory division, which is responsible for developing and manufacturing SSD, eMMC/UFS, and emerging memory products.
The center conducts research and development of signal processing algorithms and system architecture for Samsung’s next generation platforms. The team includes experienced researchers in the fields of machine learning, signal processing, compression and deduplication, error correction coding and de-noising, encryption and data security, memory system architecture and management algorithms. We offer the candidates a unique opportunity for personal development.
What will you do?
- Design and develop state-of-the-art flash solution IPs.
- In the team we design the IPs from early stages of Algorithm definition, to define architecture and flow for hardware implementation.
- We work closely with both algorithm and digital design engineers.
- M.sc student in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication capabilities, written and verbally
- Able to work independently
- Programming experience
- Hands on experience on VLSI design
- Familiarity with Algorithm development
- Familiarity with ECC
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103