System Linux Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for System Linux Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
What will you do?
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot the site datacenter and infrastructure.
- Work closely with R&D teams to build, configure and troubleshoot development environments.
- Design, install and maintain our Linux based production infrastructure .
- Maintain and monitor our Storage systems.
- Build and implement automation and monitoring systems for our production and development environments.
- 5+ years of professional IT experience
- Proven Experience and strong background in RHEL/Ubuntu servers administration in large environments.
- Proven experience and vast knowledge of storage systems (NetApp, Isilon)
- Proven experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with configuration management tools Puppet/Chef/Ansible
- Experience and good knowledge of Docker containers.
- Shell scripting proficiency – bash/tcsh/python/perl.
- Experience with FLEXlm licensing solutions.
- Experience with network services: DHCP, Boot PXE, TFTP, NFS, NIS, LDAP
- RHCE certification.
- Experienced with LSF workload management platform.
- Experience in DevOps role -supporting developers by providing infrastructure, maintaining CI systems, etc.
- Experience in Configuring and Administrating Continuous Integration Environments, specifically via Jenkins and Gitlab.
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103