About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for a Chip Architect to join us!
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity, and passion.
Join our Vision / AI Architecture team, leading next-generation AI Accelerator Solutions addressing low area and power requirements in multiple SoCs such as Exynos Moblie.
What will you do?
As a Chip Architect, your responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
· Plan state of the art architectures for multiple platforms with different user requirements
· Define and investigate new features and architecture concepts.
· Implement POC level features using emulation/simulation tools.
· Maintain emulation infrastructure tools.
· Guide design teams through development cycle.
• At least 5 years of experience in the following disciplines:
• VLSI design / Verification / Architecture.
• Programming experience in Python/C++ (Must)
• Deep Learning / Computer Vision / ISP / GPU / DSP (Advantage)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication capabilities, written and verbally
• Able to work independently
• Able to solve complex problems and port requirements/algorithm to efficient HW
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103