Digital Design Student- SOC Automotive
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Digital Design Student to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
SoC-Automotive Design team is taking an important role in designing Samsung’s automotive application processor and the next generation of Mobile Image Signal Processor (ISP).
We are looking for people with a broad set of technical skills, who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges, who have the ability to think out of the box and bring the disruptive technologies that will define our future.
What will you do?
- Work in a multi-discipline group, involving Design engineers as well as Architects, Verification, Algo and SW engineers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop SoC Automotive and Mobile Processor embedded.
- Automate flows using scripting language (Python, tcl, Perl, etc.).
- Design, implement, debug functional blocks in Verilog/System Verilog.
- Collaborate with other team members, including Software, Algorithms and Verification.
- 3rd year Electronic Engineering (B.Sc.) students
- GPA 85 and above
- Knowledge in Verilog/VHDL
- Knowledge in C/C++
- Knowledge of basic Processors operation: processor stages, flow control, memories, etc.
- Self-learning skills and solving problems ability
- Knowledge in design consideration aspects like performance/area/power
- Experience in image signal processing (ISP)
- Experience in scripting languages like tcl, Perl , Python
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103