Chip Architect iMMDT Design
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
The team in charge of defining next generation image signal processing solutions as well as computer vision engines for Samsung’s ExynosAuto devices,
SOC-Automotive architecture team, is taking an important role in designing Samsung’s Autonomous Vehicle technology (IVI).
What will you do?
As a Chip Architect, your responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Own block/feature definition from algorithm/requirement to architecture definition.
- Work with multiple groups like: VLSI design, Algorithm, SW/FW and customer facing teams, Promote the architecture to other stake holders like designers, programmers and algorithm engineers.
- Write performance simulators in C/C++/Python.
- Maintain and modify algorithm oriented simulators.
- Do Power, Performance and Area estimation in early stages of the design.
- Write architecture documentation.
- Work with other (usually geographically remote) Samsung sites.
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer science
- At least 5 years of experience in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Chip/SOC architecture definition
- VLSI design
- Computer Vision / ISP / DSP / AI
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication capabilities, written and verbally
- Programming experience in C/C++ and/or Python
- Able to work independently
- Able to solve complex problems and port requirements/algorithm to efficient HW implementation
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103