Digital Verification Student
About The Position
Samsung Israel R&D Center is looking for Digital Verification Student to join us!
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
An innovative team which develops cutting-edge AI technologies is looking for a Digital Verification Student to be part of our verification team, by developing and enhancing Verification methodologies and infrastructures, and take ownership of the verification of our IP, as well as block level and integration. We are looking for people that are eager to learn, ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges, have the ability to think outside the box and develop technologies that will define our future.
What will you do?
- Create a constrained-random verification environment using UVM.
- Work closely with architecture & Design teams.
- Initiate and implement flow and environment improvements to scale with growing project complexity.
- Work closely with Verification teams to enable smooth execution and high quality.
- B.Sc. student in EE or related, average 85 and above.
- Excellent coding skills
- Experience in Python or other script languages
- Experience in Verilog or VHDL, System Verilog – big advantage
- Team player with great interpersonal skills – a must!
- Fast learning skills
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103