Subsystem / IP Architect
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Subsystem / IP Architect to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
Our team is part of the SoC-Automotive team, which designs solutions for Samsung’s In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) and ADAS products, as well as IPs for the mobile industry.
We define the architecture for the Camera sub-system in Samsung’s ExynosAuto devices. The SoC includes IPs that run algorithms for human- and computer-vision applications.
In addition, the team is providing computer vision engines for Samsung’s Exynos devices for the mobile industry.
What will you do?
As an architect in the team, you will own blocks and features in the system:
- Learn the product, the system and the algorithmic requirements
- Define the architecture
- Present your solutions and review your colleagues’
- Provide documentation to HW and SW teams
- Maintain performance and algorithm-oriented simulators in C / C++ / Python
- Conduct PPA (Power, Performance, Area) estimations
- Support the product development from seed to productization
You will be working with multiple groups in Israel and abroad: product, VLSI design and verification, algorithm, SW/FW and customer facing teams.
- MSc/BSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer science
- At least 5 years of experience in Chip architecture and / or VLSI design
- Enthusiastic engineer who is able to solve complex problems and provide clear description of requirements / algorithms for efficient HW implementation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication capabilities, both written and verbally
- Able to work independently
- Programming experience in C / C++ / Python
- Experience with Computer Vision / ISP / DSP / AI
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103