Real Time Algorithm Engineer
About The Position
Samsung Israel R&D Center is looking for Real Time Algorithm Engineer
We develop and productize highly challenging, cutting edge, computer vision (CV) and image processing (IP) next generation algorithms for the automotive and mobile industries.
Our work environment has a rare combination of high academic proficiency and immediate ties to production.
We leverage our intimate ties to the IP technology and develop optimized CV algorithms for challenging and meaningful CV tasks (such as Dynamic Range Compression) that would eventually consist a complete solution for the automotive and mobile industries.
What will you do?
- Develop algorithms for adaptive scene analysis and configuration of the ISP. For example, feature extraction for configuring the module responsible for Dynamic Range Compression.
- Analyze image artifacts, find their root cause and design algorithmic solutions for image quality enhancement.
- Accompany your innovations as they are implemented, brought-up and fine-tuned in the final product.
- MSc. in EE/CS or related scientific field (mathematics, physics, etc.).
- 2 years of experience in algorithm development in computer vision, machine learning, signal processing or related field.
- Experience in Python.
- Experience in C++.
- Course-work and/or experience in Image Processing and Computer Vision.
- “Can do” attitude and hunger to push one’s boundaries.
- PhD Degree
- Experience in Machine Learning and/or Deep Learning.
- Familiarity with image sensor structure, lenses, and image signal processing (ISP) pipeline, video formats and color spaces.
- Agile development methodology.
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103