About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Experienced FW/SW Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
SOC Automotive SW & FW team develops multiple image processing drivers, algorithms, and POCs.
Our team has versatile roles and projects for automotive and mobile devices.
What will you do?
- Be part of a versatile, professional and nice to work with team - SOC Automotive SW & FW team.
- Implement Samsung image processing driver and real time algorithms.
- Work in Linux kernel and user space.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in computer engineering or computer science from a known university
- At least 3 years’ experience in C/C++.
- Strong design and coding skills
- Embedded systems understanding.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player, positive, driven and fast learner.
- Linux and Android experience
- Experience with scripting languages (i.e. Python)
- Agile development methodology
- Acquaintance with image processing
- Familiar with ARM processors family, debugging environments and tools
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103