Software Development & Validation Team Leader (SoC ISP)
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Software Development & Validation Team Leader to join our SoC ISP (Image Signal Processing) group.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
What will you do?
In this position, you will lead a top-notch team of Software Engineers. You will closely interact with the project group manager and manage SW projects all the way from the planning stage, through implementation and testing until delivery and customer support. You will collaborate with other teams of multiple disciplines, such as algorithms, architecture, verification, tools and more. You will invest time in mentoring and developing the people in your team and establish an effective workflow, which finds the right balance between fast execution and high-quality SW products.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in computer engineering or computer science from a known university
- 3 years experience as software Team Lead.
- 5 years experience as an SW developer
- Proven leadership experience
- Experience in software design and verification
- Proven C++ and C# programming experience
- Experience with scripting languages (i.e. Python)
- Someone to follow and great team player.
- Linux and Android experience
- Acquaintance with image processing
- Agile development methodology
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103