Real Time Algorithm Student
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Real Time Algorithm Student to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
We develop and productize highly challenging, cutting edge, computer vision (CV) and image processing (IP) next generation algorithms for the automotive and mobile industries.
Our work environment has a rare combination of high academic proficiency and immediate ties to production.
We leverage our intimate ties to the IP technology and develop optimized CV algorithms for challenging and meaningful CV tasks (such as Dynamic Range Compression) that would eventually consist a complete solution for the automotive and mobile industries.
What will you do?
- Develop algorithms for adaptive scene analysis and configuration of the ISP. For example, feature extraction for configuring the module responsible for Dynamic Range Compression.
- Analyze image artifacts, find their root cause and design algorithmic solutions for image quality enhancement.
- Accompany your innovations as they are implemented, brought-up and fine-tuned in the final product.
- MSc. Student in EE/CS or related scientific field (mathematics, physics, etc.).
- Knowledge in Python.
- Knowledge in C++.
- Course-work and/or experience in Image Processing and Computer Vision.
- Self-learning skills and solving problems ability.
- Availability for at least 2 days.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning and/or Deep Learning.
- Familiarity with image sensor structure, lenses, and image signal processing (ISP) pipeline, video formats and color spaces.
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103