Computer Vision & Image Signal Processing Algorithms Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Computer Vision & Image Signal Processing Algorithms Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
Samsung Semiconductor Israel’s (SIRC) Computer Vision team is responsible for developing and productizing highly challenging, cutting edge, computer vision (CV) and image signal processing (ISP) next generation products.
Algorithm engineers in our teams develop state-of-the-art solutions for challenging computer vision tasks for different markets including Automotive and mobile. You will join a team working on one of SIRC’s flagship products. With us you can make a significant impact on real products that reach tens of millions of users around the world!
What will you do?
- Take an active part in the algorithm development of one of SIRC’s flagship products.
- Design state of the art solutions for image processing and CV products by:
- Surveying existing methods and approaches and analyzing their pros and cons.
- Learning the physical background of the tasks at hand.
- Analyzing and implementing the best algorithm and improve it to close the gap to product level taking into account real time constraints.
- Work closely with our Hardware and Firmware team that will implement your ideas.
- M.Sc. HD in EE / physics or related
- High proficiency in Python
- High proficiency in C++ - advantage
- Fluency in English and technical writing
- Image and Signal processing background
- “Can do” attitude and hunger to push one’s boundaries
- Great self-learning ability and team player
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103