Machine Learning Algorithm Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Machine Learning Algorithm Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
Samsung SIRC Red Team is responsible for research and analysis of Samsung’s algorithms. We make sure our algorithms perform great under all conditions. As you know, data is what drives solid models. Game engines, Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) and Adversarial Attacks are the tools we use. Samsung’s most consumed products, like the mobile you hold, enjoy our work. If you have a detective's mindset, want to help find and fix weak points of real products - look no further!
What will you do?
You will explore modern state-of-the-art algorithms for solving various problems in computer vision, image processing, machine learning and optimization. This includes:
- Figure out the right figure of merits (usually, in real-life, they differ from academy)
- Choose and implement the right algorithms to compare with our internal solutions
- Join forces with development teams and look for better alternatives
- If your work proves publication worthy – write a paper
- MSc/PhD in Math / CS / EE / Physics or related fields
- Experience in Deep Learning
- Experience with Python, TensorFlow / PyTorch
- Capability of rapid prototyping
- Experience in Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Experience with C++, Linux
- Familiarity with Unreal and Unity graphics game engines
- Experience in scientific writing
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103