Linux SW Engineer- Outsource
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Linux SW Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
The Samsung Advanced Flash Solution Lab (AFSL) is part of Samsung’s memory business, the world’s largest manufacturer of memory and storage devices.
In this highly competitive field, innovation is critical for the success of next generation products.
Our mission in AFSL is to augment Samsung’s memory and storage products with the newest innovative technologies, improving their capacity and performance many-fold and create next generation products.
We are a team of scientists and engineers that builds on the latest advancements in our fields to invent new methods of machine learning, error correcting codes, signal processing and more.
What you will do
· Be an integral part of Machine Learning R&D group
· Support algorithm teams with Linux environment related activities (Kernel, toolchain builds).
· Implement\Manipulate drivers in kernel and user space.
· Support DevOps activities.
· Be able to work both independently and collaboratively with other engineers to accomplish complex tasks that
· Deliver demonstrable value to Samsung costumers.
· Contribute to the team’s methodologies, best practices and toolset, share your work and give/receive feedback from team colleagues.
· Bash scripting.
· Linux OS understanding and experience (Kernel & User space).
· Linux Drivers experience and knowledge.
· Python experience
· Strong communication and collaboration skills.
· Team player, positive, driven and fast learner.
· Willingness to explore new fields.
· NVMe Experience
· STEM degree
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103