FAE Board Design
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Application Engineer to join our team.
Samsung SIRC’s innovation shapes the world of tomorrow. Our team of dynamic, out-of-the-box thinkers works to develop the most cutting edge products in the field of imaging, covering a wide range of technologies and providing professional solutions to the field’s biggest challenges. We welcome creative, passionate, and talented employees who share our core values of continuous innovation, providing value to our customers and contributing to society.
Our company produces highly challenging Image Signal Processing chains for digital cameras, and state-of-the-art imaging and sensing devices. Our customers are worldwide leading mobile and automotive-systems suppliers. The Application group leads product assimilation for customer applications.
For that purpose, the group is building customer-dedicated SW tools, creating the infrastructure for verifying product functionality. In addition, the group is dealing with ISP tuning for optimizing Image Quality.
What will you do?
The position is for a field application engineer for a highly challenging world leading CMOS Image Sensor products. Product combines a digital-circuit and a firmware based control.
Position requires both inbound (intensive R&D interaction) and outbound (customer facing) efforts.
The position is a vital component in the successful development and deployment of the product.
· The FAE is responsible for handling major support issues which involve several different R&D teams when schedule is a critical element. Therefore, FAE is expected to be leading group efforts.
· System validation. Asses the readiness of different aspects of the product for customer deployment.
· Product integration:
- Resolve customer’s integration issues through email and on-site support.
- Co-work with R&D to investigate and solve critical integration issues.
· BSc, MSc electronic or software engineering or BA in computer science.
· 2 years of board-design development experience.
· Strong customer oriented approach.
· Good presentation and communication skill set.
· People energizing skills.
· Willing to travel abroad as part of the job (1 to 2 weeks per trip).
· Fluent in English.
· Experience with image processing and objective and subjective image quality assessments.
· Experience in the Analog and Embedded Processing areas.
· Deep and proven experience in system level understanding and design.
· Hands on experience working with and debugging functionality test boards.
· Customer support experience.
· Experience in SW architecture for embedded applications.
· Experience in board design
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103