About The Position
Samsung SIRC’s innovation shapes the world of tomorrow. Our team of dynamic, out-of-the-box thinkers works to develop the most cutting edge products in the field of imaging, covering a wide range of technologies and providing professional solutions to the field’s biggest challenges. We welcome creative, passionate, and talented employees who share our core values of continuous innovation, providing value to our customers and contributing to society.
Our company produces highly challenging Image Signal Processing chains for digital cameras, and state-of-the-art imaging and sensing devices. Our customers are worldwide leading mobile and automotive-systems suppliers. The Application group leads product assimilation for customer applications.
For that purpose, the group is building customer-dedicated SW tools, creating the infrastructure for verifying product functionality. In addition, the group is dealing with ISP tuning for optimizing Image Quality.
What will you do?
The position is for a field application engineer student for a highly challenging world leading CMOS Image Sensor products. Product combines a digital-circuit and a firmware based control.
· Support the CMOS image sensor products customer issues
- Help with resolving customer’s issues.
- Co-work with R&D to investigate and solve critical issues
· Write scripts and automation tools for sensor evaluation
· Run and prepare functional reports for sensor verification
· 2nd year student for BSc in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science.
· GPA 85 or higher
· Self-learning ability.
· Good presentation and communication skill set.
· Fluent in English.
· Basic programming skills
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103