Application Automation Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Application Automation Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
Application Automation team is in charge of developing software infrastructure for the CMOS sensor products in the application group.
Engineers in our team develop tools, methodologies and procedures for evaluating pixel-quality and image-quality performance of the image sensors, and implementing automated tests and tools used by engineers both in SIRC and outside. Team members are expected to be professional, creative and enthusiastic software developers with autodidactic skills that can develop high quality tools and applications and contribute to our software infrastructure.
What will you do?
The job includes software design, implementation and deployment of advanced applications while taking into consideration hardware and system capabilities, integration with other APIs and software platforms and languages:
· Maintain and develop infrastructure C# and C++ software and applications
· Build and maintain CI/CD environments for the SIRC products evaluation
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering (or in similar fields), and at least 5 years of industry work experience as a Software Developer
- Python and C++ programming experience
- Familiarity with object-oriented software design patterns, and their implementation in Python and C++
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with professional development aids: version control, code linters, unit test frameworks, and build tools
- Proficiency with CI/CD and packaging tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, NPM, Docker, Node, Conan)
- Experience in RESTful API concepts and design
- Knowledge of Linux and shell (Bash) scripting
- Familiarity with AGILE development practices
- Comfortable using collaborative development tools such as Git and Jira
- Basic knowledge of photography, auto-exposure (AE), High dynamic range (HDR), raw images
- Experience with digital camera systems (sensors and ISPs)
- Deep Learning and Computer Vision algorithms
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103