Layout IC Designer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Layout IC Designer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology.
Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
The analog team is responsible for delivering variety of Analog IPs that are integrated in cameras of the leading smartphones manufacturers. The team faces both engineering and system challenges.
In this role you will be involved in layout design of Analog & Mixed Signal IC’s of Samsung state-of-the art CMOS Image Sensors. This includes knowledge in a high learning ability as well as the ability to perform several tasks simultaneously.
· 5+ years of confirmed hands-on experience in analog & mixed-signal IC layout design (ADC, Opamp, pitch-based design…)
· Good knowledge in layout CAD-oriented – an advantage.
· Strong analog layout knowledge and parasitic component understanding
· Deep experience with use of ADE tools such as Cadence Analog Virtuoso
· Must be a good team player
· Self-motivated, methodical and well organized
· Good English language oral and written communication skills are a must
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103