Experienced Image Processing Algorithm Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Image Processing Algorithm Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
Sensor Algorithm groups is responsible for creating algorithmic products for many kinds of sensors in different markets including Mobile, Automotive and AR/VR.
The team is charged with planning and implementing image processing architecture and design, research and develop optics and analog related image processing algorithms, and exploring and finding algorithms and system level solutions to new sensor types and markets.
What will you do?
· Develop algorithms and system level solutions to be integrated in Samsung sensors.
· Develop image processing solutions using the output of Samsung sensors to build great applications.
· Accompany your creations as they are implemented, brought-up and fine-tuned in the final product.
- BSc in Electrical engineering/Physics
- At least 3 years of experience in algorithm development
- Experience in practical research
- Proficiency of at least one programming language
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn and adapt to new environments quickly
- Fluent in English
- “Can do” attitude and hunger to push one’s boundaries
- MSc in Electrical engineering/Physics
- Knowledge in C/C++
- Knowledge in python
- Knowledge in classic image processing
- Knowledge in optics
- Experience in leading efforts and people
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103