Image Processing and Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Image Processing and Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer to join us.
Sensor Algorithms team is responsible for designing algorithms for mobile phone camera sensors. By solving real world problems and promoting advanced imaging techniques, we are able to provide world class imaging sensors for millions of users around the world.
What will you do?
Develop and implement image processing and computer vision algorithms
Explore and solve real world problems
Follow your design through the full development process from idea to product including research, implementation, testing and fine-tuning in the final product.
- MSc or PhD in EE/CS/Physics/Mathematics or minimum 3 years of experience in Algorithm development
- Proficiency in at least one programing language
- Fluent in English
- “Can do” attitude and hunger to push one’s boundaries
- Experience in Computer Vision and/or Image Processing
- C/C++ experience
- Practical experience in Deep Learning
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103