Digital Design Student (ASPD)
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for a Digital Design Student to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
The Advanced Sensor Products Design team (ASPD) is facing WDR, Depth, Time of Flight, Motion Detection, Auto-motive image sensor IPs and many more ISP & Computer Vision and System architecture challenges.
We are looking for people with a broad set of technical skills, who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges, who have the ability to think out of the box and bring the disruptive technologies that will define our future.
What will you do?
You will …
• Work together with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers.
• Develop blocks to be integrated in Samsung sensors.
• Build infrastructure for digital development.
· B.Sc. students in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering with at least 1.5 years left to graduation.
· GPA 85 or higher
· Must have a “can do attitude” with a willingness to dive into unknown territory!
· Must be curious, independent and a fast learner!
· Experience in using a scientific scripting language – an advantage.
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103