Digital Design Engineer (ASP)
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Digital Design Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology.
Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
The Advanced Sensor Products Design team (ASPD) is responsible to develop sensors based on new technology and bring it to mass production level.
The team is also responsible for developing advanced signal and image processing engines using a variety of disciplines such as classic ISP, Computer vision and more, to be integrated in premium devices.
We are looking for people with a broad set of technical skills, who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges, who have the
ability to think out of the box and bring the disruptive technologies that will define our future.
What will you do?
Work with cross-functional teams to develop SoC Automotive and Mobile Processor for next generation products
Design, implement, debug and characterize embedded systems
Lead new design concepts through exploration, prototyping, development, and into mass production
Collaborate with other team members, including Software, Algorithms and Verification
- BSc in Electronic Engineering, MSc. an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience as a Digital Designer
- Vast knowledge in design, verification, tools and methodologies
- Experience with Verilog/SV/VHDL RTL coding
- Experience with System level design and architecture
- Capable of taking responsibility for various VLSI tasks and bringing them to successful implementation.
- Great Team player
- Self-motivated and self-directed, proactive
- Ability to achieve results in a fast moving, agile flow and dynamic environment, both locally and across the organization
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems
- Experience as a technical leader.
- Experience in BE flows.
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103