Analog IC Design Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Analog Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
The analog team is responsible for delivering variety of Analog IPs that are integrated in CMOS Image Sensors (CIS) of the leading smartphones manufacturers. The team faces both engineering and system challenges.
We are looking for people with a broad set of technical skills, who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges, who have the ability to think out of the box and bring the disruptive technologies that will define our future.
What will you do
In this role you will be involved in design and development of Analog & Mixed Signal IC’s of Samsung state-of-the art CMOS Image Sensors from the proof-of-concept to production ramp. This includes Feasibility study, High-Level design, Transistor-level design & simulation, Top-level simulations, and silicon bring-up, characterization, and debugging.
· BSc. in Electronic Engineering MSc. an advantage
· 5+ years of confirmed hands-on experience in analog & mixed-signal IC design
· Proven experience in designing ADC, DAC, OpAmps, Comparators, Bandgaps, LDO’s, and accurate references
· Experience in design for manufacturability, yield, test, and reliability
· Expertise with SPICE/SPECTRE simulations, including: PVT, Monte Carlo, mixed signal, modelling, optimization, etc.
· Good understanding in how to model using circuit abstraction tools like Verilog-A, Verilog-AMS, MATLAB, Python etc.
· Strong analog layout knowledge and parasitic component understanding
· Experience with use of ADE tools such as Cadence Analog Virtuoso, AMS, ADEXL, etc.
· Good documentation skills including: proof of concept, design reviews, test requirements, etc.
· Must be a good team player
· Adapt to a fast-paced engineering environment that is simultaneously responsible for new analog circuit design and addressing bugs/weaknesses on existing circuits
· Self-motivated, methodical and well organized
· Good English language oral and written communication skills are a must
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103