Image Processing & System Algorithm Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Image Processing & System Algorithm Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
Sensor Algorithm groups is responsible for creating algorithmic products for many kinds of sensors in different markets including Mobile, Automotive and AR/VR.
The team is charged with planning and implementing image processing architecture and design, research, design and develop optics and analog related image processing algorithms, and exploring and finding algorithms and system level solutions to new sensor types and markets.
What will you do?
· Develop algorithms and system level solutions to be integrated in Samsung sensors.
· Develop image processing solutions using the output of Samsung sensors to build great applications.
· Accompany your creations as they are implemented, brought-up and fine-tuned in the final product.
· BSc/MSc degree in EE/CS
· At least 5 year experience in software development or algorithm development with high SW orientation
· Strong technical skills and ability to learn and adapt to new environments quickly.
· Fluent in English
· “Can do” attitude and hunger to push one’s boundaries
· OOP proficiency
· Knowledge in python
· MSc degree
· Experience in leading efforts and people
· Knowledge in C/C++
· Knowledge in SW optimizations
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103