Automotive Image Processing Algorithm Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Automotive Image Processing Algorithm Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
Automotive Sensor team is responsible for designing algorithms for Automotive imaging sensors. By solving real world problems, on the cutting edge of image sensor technology, we are able to bring to market extremely high Dynamic range sensors to be integrated into tomorrow’s cars and trucks
What will you do?
· Develop and implement Imaging solutions focusing on HDR.
· Design the imaging algorithm to take advantage of the new cutting edge sensor and pixel technologies.
· Follow your design through the full development stage from idea to product including research, implementation, testing and fine-tuning in the final product.
- MSc or PhD in EE/CS/Physics/Mathematics
- 3 years of industry experience in Algorithm development
- Python experience
- “Can do” attitude and hunger to push one’s boundaries
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Computer Vision and/or Image Processing
- Experience in Automotive industry
- C/C++ experience
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103