About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Junior Engineer's to join our Verification Bootcamp!
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
An excellence program specifically tailored to shape professional Verification Engineers. The candidate will acquire a wide variety of skills allowing them to work as Digital Verification Engineers.
We are looking for talented team players who are ready to learn and use latest verification methodologies to develop the next generation of Samsung products.
Verification flow stages are:
- understanding the design specifications and building a verification plan.
- Implementing the verification environment using constrained randomization based verification.
- Identify and implement all types of coverage measures for stimulus and corner cases.
- Running regressions collaborate with design engineers in debugging to deliver functionally correct design components.
- Collect and close coverage measures to define verification holes.
The program is specifically designed to combine educational content with involvement in the current activities of the company.
As such it will demand a high level of dedication and motivation. During the Flower program, the candidates will go through the following stages:
Stage 1: 2 weeks of general verification concepts
Stage 2:1 month practicum within the team
Stage 3: 2 weeks of UVM training (External and Internal)
Stage 4: Final exam
Stage 5: Job Offer depend on final exam success
An excellent graduate from an engineering domain, with 85+ GPA
At least one coding course completion with a grade above 85
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103