Digital Verification Student (CIS)
About The Position
Samsung Israel R&D Center is looking for Digital Verification Student to join us!
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
An innovative team which develops cutting-edge AI technologies is looking for a Digital Verification Student to be part of our verification team, by developing and enhancing Verification methodologies and infrastructures, and take ownership of the verification of our IP, as well as block level and integration. We are looking for people that are eager to learn, ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges, have the ability to think outside the box and develop technologies that will define our future.
What will you do?
- Create a constrained-random verification environment using UVM.
- Work closely with architecture & Design teams.
- Initiate and implement flow and environment improvements to scale with growing project complexity.
- Work closely with Verification teams to enable smooth execution and high quality.
- 3rd year Students for B.Sc. or M.Sc. student in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent with 4 semesters until graduation.
- GPA 85 and above.
- Ability to work at least 20 hours a week.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Fast learning skills
- Experience in Python / Perl programming
- Good knowledge of Unix environment and script
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103