Experienced Image Processing and Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Experienced Image Processing and Computer Vision Algorithm Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our The
Sensor Algorithms team is responsible for designing algorithms for mobile phone camera sensors. By solving real world problems and promoting advanced imaging techniques, we are able to provide world class imaging sensors for millions of users around the world.
employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
What will you do?
- Develop and implement image processing and computer vision algorithms for mobile sensors
- Follow your design through the full development stage from idea to product including research, implementation, testing and fine-tuning in the final product.
- MSc or PhD in EE/CS/Physics/Mathematics
- 5 years of experience in Algorithm development
- Python experience
- “Can do” attitude and hunger to push one’s boundaries
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Computer Vision and/or Image Processing
- C/C++ experience
- Practical experience in Deep Learning
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103