Digital Design and Back-End Engineer
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Digital Design & Back-End Engineer Engineer to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
The Sensor Products Design team (MVP) is facing BPC, Remosiac, WDR, Depth, Shallow Depth of Field, Motion Detection and many more ISP & Computer Vision and System architecture challenges.
We are looking for people with a broad set of technical skills, who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges, who have the
ability to think out of the box and bring the disruptive technologies that will define our future.
What will you do?
- Work as part of Digital Design team for design optimization prior to physical implementation.
- Work with different Samsung teams and 3rd party companies and
- guide them during full RTL to GDS flow.
- Explore, develop and optimize FE and BE flow.
- Collaborate with other team members, including software, Algorithms and Verification.
· BSc in Electronic Engineering, MSc. an advantage
· At least 3 years of experience as a Backend Engineer
· Vast knowledge in full RTL to GDS
· Experience with floor-planning and power-grid planning
· Experience with synthesis, formal equivalence and STA.
· Capable of taking responsibility for various VLSI tasks and bringing them to successful implementation.
· Capable to manage communication I/F with external development teams.
· Experience as a technical leader.
· Experience on logic design.
· Experience on DFT (Scan/BIST), Physical verification and DFM
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103