Digital Design Student- CIS
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Digital Design Student to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
The CMOS Image Sensor Digital team, is responsible for implementing the sensors of the future.
Our team is in charge of the entire chip flow, from complex block to chip signoff, and through mass production assistance.
The team works in collaboration with other teams including verification, algorithm and more, to bring cutting edge products into production in a dynamic environment.
What will you do?
- Work together with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers.
- Develop blocks to be integrated in Samsung sensors.
- Build infrastructure for digital development.
- B.Sc. students in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science with at least 1.5 years left to graduation.
- GPA 85 or higher
- Must have a “can do attitude” with a willingness to dive into unknown territory!
- Must be curious, independent and a fast learner!
- Experience in using a scientific scripting language – an advantage.
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103