Senior Applied AI Researcher
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for Senior Applied AI Researcher to join our team.
Samsung Israel Research Center (SIRC) is at the cutting edge of R&D conducted at Samsung with core contributions to hundreds of Samsung products. With employees at the top of their field in disciplines ranging from algorithms to digital and analog design, SIRC ingenuity and innovation is inside billions of devices shipped world-wide every year.
The Advanced Sensor group works on high-value research projects that have the potential to make high-impact contributions to products and business processes. We believe a “go big or go home” attitude that is deeply rooted in engineering excellence and interdisciplinary collaboration is the best way to make contributions that matter. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply below to come join us!
What will you do?
- Design, implement and evaluate AI algorithms across various stages of project maturity, from research inception to deployment of production grade systems.
- Collaborate with team members and colleagues to analyze experimental outcomes, determine research directions and overcome technical challenges.
- Clearly and succinctly communicate development status, experimental results and conclusions to team members and colleagues from various technical disciplines.
- Mentor junior colleagues on all technical aspects of conducting applied AI research.
- Help build a culture of excellence in a growing AI research group by keeping up to date with the latest literature and best practices.
- STEM Ph.D. with research focused on the field of machine/deep learning or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven track record of successfully concluding high-quality AI research from inception to successful publication in leading journals and conferences or deployment of production grade ML systems.
- A team player with a passion for working on extremely difficult technical problems while collaborating with colleagues and motivating your peers.
- Expertise in one or more of: neural architecture search, deep reinforcement learning, black box optimization, graph convolutional networks, probabilistic graphical models or compiler theory.
Apply for this position
Azrieli Town, 146 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6492103