Automotive & Imaging Group:
Focusing on AI, machine learning, computer vision and image processing, we work together in creating hardware and software implemented in billions of devices around the world.
Strong team spirit, inter-disciplinary collaboration and the ability to work in a start-up atmosphere make SIRC a leading R&D Center.
Advanced Flash Solutions Group:
Part of Samsung’s world-leading memory division, our world-class professionals conduct research and VLSI development of the most advanced memory technologies for Samsung’s next generation platforms – error correction coding and de-noising, machine learning, signal processing, compression and deduplication, memory system architecture and data management algorithms.
The SIRC State of Mind
The greatest people, brilliant minds and a high sense of purpose makes the best relationships, Both personal and professional. Reshape the limits of your creation with our professional learning and development opportunities.
Reshape the limits of your creation with our professional learning and development opportunities. They are everywhere.
Make a global impact on how people use technology all over the world.
Team up with the greatest people. Brilliant minds accompanied by a high sense of purpose makes the best relationships.
A Global leading brand with a large local presence.
Digital Design Engineer (CIS)
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for an Digital Design Engineer (CIS) to join our team.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
Developing sensors for world-wide markets. Our cameras are in the majority of premium mobile smart phones. We are involved in all development stages- from planning up to production. We are looking for people with a broad set of technical skills, who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges, who have the ability to think out of the box and bring the disruptive technologies that will define our future.
What will you do?
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop hardware
- architecture for next generation systems.
- Design, implement, debug and characterize embedded systems.
- Lead new design concepts through exploration, prototyping,
- development, and into mass production.
- Collaborate with other team members, including software,
- Algorithms and Verification
- BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering from a known university
- At least 3 years of experience as a Digital Designer
- Vast knowledge in design and verification tools and methodologies
- Experience with Verilog/ VHDL RTL coding
- Experience with System-level design and architecture
- Experience with Image processing
- Understanding of the backend/circuit requirements