Automotive & Imaging Group:
Focusing on AI, machine learning, computer vision and image processing, we work together in creating hardware and software implemented in billions of devices around the world.
Strong team spirit, inter-disciplinary collaboration and the ability to work in a start-up atmosphere make SIRC a leading R&D Center.
Advanced Flash Solutions Group:
Part of Samsung’s world-leading memory division, our world-class professionals conduct research and VLSI development of the most advanced memory technologies for Samsung’s next generation platforms – error correction coding and de-noising, machine learning, signal processing, compression and deduplication, memory system architecture and data management algorithms.
The SIRC State of Mind
The greatest people, brilliant minds and a high sense of purpose makes the best relationships, Both personal and professional. Reshape the limits of your creation with our professional learning and development opportunities.
Reshape the limits of your creation with our professional learning and development opportunities. They are everywhere.
Make a global impact on how people use technology all over the world.
Team up with the greatest people. Brilliant minds accompanied by a high sense of purpose makes the best relationships.
A Global leading brand with a large local presence.
Digital Verification Engineer - ASPD
About The Position
Samsung R&D Center is looking for experienced Verification engineer.
Samsung (SIRC), shaping the world of tomorrow, Today. Focusing beyond the horizon and pushing exciting developments in many key areas of technology. Samsung is creating a new era of continuous innovation, bringing value and contribution to society and creating a workplace where our employees can enjoy making the most of their talent, creativity and passion.
The Advanced-Sensor-Product-Development (ASPD) Verification Team is required to tackle the full flow of verification, from block & IP level to system level, including interfaces & deep understanding of all design flow and technical teams (such as Digital & FW).
We are looking for people with a broad set of technical skills, who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges, who have the ability to think out of the box and bring the disruptive technologies that will define our future.
What will you do?
- Responsible for the full life cycle of verification, from verification planning to test execution, to collecting and closing coverage.
- Plan the verification of complex digital design blocks by fully understanding the design specification and interacting with design engineers to identify important verification scenarios.
- Create a constrained-random verification environment using SystemVerilog.
- Identify and write all types of coverage measures for stimulus and corner-cases.
- Debug tests with design engineers to deliver functionally correct design blocks.
- Collaborate closely with design and verification engineers in active projects and perform hands-on verification.
- Close coverage measures to identify verification holes and to show progress towards tape-out.
- BSc. in Electronic Engineering MSc. an advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience as verification engineer, completing at least 2 full development cycles
- Knowledge in verification methodologies, tools (simulators and relative APIs, coverage tools, accelerators, formal, etc.), and techniques
- Knowledge of Verilog or VHDL, System Verilog
- Good knowledge of Unix environment and script languages
- Methodological approach to building of verification environment and test plan
- Methodological approach to the verification tasks planning and execution
- Ability to work well in a team